Originally Posted by Tuco
Originally Posted by Terminator2020
Originally Posted by Tuco
ZZZZZ.
What a rude answer and I dont give a shit about your opinions either at least not in this thread reagarding Solasta.
Yeah, well. it's your prerogative to give shit about whatever you want, but at least my answers STICK to the topic at hand.

They don't go on on endless rambling tangents about what kind of attractive people I'd like to see in gaming and fiction, how undressed they are supposed to be to titillate my kinks, how much I'm into martial arts and all that sort of irrelevant and occasionally fairly creepy stuff.
Yes and I know you do not like BG3 for sure despite on Steam people have voted BG3 to 9/10 though true BG3 is still in ALPHA and release date I guess is later 2022 or during year 2023 for BG3 full release. Funny I am sure my brother will like BG3 after all he did like DOS2 was very much indeed and he said DOS2 did have ok/good graphics.

Oh and me and brother have also played pen and paper DnD many times and played a lots of games together. That does not mean we are hardcore DnD 5th rules fans though I have made fun of the fact that food heals in BG3 which I found more funny then annoying.
Well Solasta does not have so you can play with other people but then again I know my brother would not like Solasta grpahics grin

Last edited by Terminator2020; 28/07/21 01:05 PM.