Originally Posted by Stabbey
Originally Posted by Tuco
You can kill the drow without alerting the whole camp even without giving the location to her (or bedding her).

Good to know.

I tried killing Gut in her study just off the main chamber, she alerts the entire base with a "Call for Help", without any apparent need for the enemy to make perception checks. After that and seeing how many enemies were near the Drow, and the alarm drum, and the opening to other guards by the Worg pen, I naturally assumed the fight would be loud and alert everyone.
It's actually stealthier to kill her in the main chamber, which is crazy.
you break the drums the goblins use to alert each other, and Gut never does her call for help.

The part I'm annoyed by is that it's easiest to take out all three by never talking to them.
Don't talk to Gut, hold the high ground and rain terror on the goblins below. Don't talk to Minthara, use the high ground in the room and have 1 character aggro her towards your party. Don't talk to Dror... aggro him from the unlocked door and use the same high ground that killed Minthara.

Talking to them usually gives you the poorest position at the start of combat. I really feel the player should get a surprise attack at least when choosing to "attack" Dror, etc.