Originally Posted by Terminator2020
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Originally Posted by TheHero
OR do you want totally new Content like an Act2
Let go ...
We were told multiple times and very specificly that Act2 will NOT be part of Early Acess.
Yes this and I hope not level 5 in Early Aceess... well if there is level 5 in Early Acess I will think whatever but at less I want GB3 Full Release max level be 10-12. Level 13 maybe at BG3 Full Release. This also because I want this come out in year 2022 or year 2023 and not year 2024.

Solasta you can play in Full Release (however Solasta does not have all Classes and does not support multiplayer and not good looking graphics) and in September 2021 comes out Full Release Pathfinder 2....
However BG3 I guess Full Release October-December 2022 or January-December 2023.

Then it is allready decided. The question was not the right one, because the solution most people want to read is, that the wish is for more VARIATIONS of same gameplay.
A HIGHER replayability by introducing more VARIANTS in form of Classes, Races, Sub-classes, Subraces and waht you name for that.
All you want to do is play the same in Variation.
Well,
that means most of you should consider that more VARIATIONS need more developing time, because this game is Text intensive the more, the more VARIATION you wish to be in the game.
So adieu, release window 2022 ;(, we all will meet in 2024 again and play the Variations out of this game for sure.

Last edited by TheHero; 30/07/21 02:25 PM.