Originally Posted by mrfuji3
Originally Posted by kanisatha
I thought we already had a post weeks ago about the P:WotR release date and availability on both Steam and GOG.

They have also already announced 3 DLCs eventually for the game: one that adds story content within the existing game, one that adds story content after the end of the main game, and one that adds a standalone rogue-like dungeon experience.

Also see this Dev Diary #4 from a couple of days ago:

Yeah, super-excited for this game!!! smile
Am I seeing this correctly, that in WotR - unlike in P:Km - you can ROTATE THE CAMERA?!??! We're really entering 21st century gaming here, folks.

No camera rotate? Thats really old news lol, and literally the first things they changed for the new game. And you know what, you get a bazillion classes, mythic paths, 6 party members, a VARIED INTERESTING LOT of playable NPCs, a great UI system, day/night cycles, huge dialogue trees...Stuff BG3 and Solasta dont even do. All that for the current 50/60h campaign (getting longer still) for 50$ is a steal compared to what you AAA get nowdays.
And its the perfect little brother to BG3, which needs a good kick in the rear to get going. wink

If I want to read and experience a good cinematic <choose your adventure> story book, go to BG3.
Or loose myself into a big world with its characters and do my thing with my party and hero, WoTr smile

Last edited by mr_planescapist; 30/07/21 10:09 PM.