I see your points.

I perfectly agree with your point on in-party dialogue and banter in BG3. There needs to be more bickering and commenting between the companions in dialogue, they shouldn't only react to the main character, but to each other as well. Though, I do think this is coming just yet in development.

When it comes to the companions:

Shadowheart: yes, 100% agreed on the Morrigan vibes, it is very intense for me as well. On the other hand, imo, she is a bit hard to pin down alignment wise because she has been brainwashed so much.
This is a bit spoiler territory, but I do think she has been brainwashed by the sect of Shar previous to her memory loss, and I agree with the fans who are speculating her to be a former disciple of Selune (those magical surges she is experiencing are probably the work of Selune, trying to reestablish contact with her)
. I am really curious about her story involvement going further into the story.

Laezel: Laezel is tricky. I dont like her personally, her being a huge bully and all, but her role in the narrative should be fascinating.
I am really curious how she will realize the deception her race is subjected to and how she will react

Astarion: He is for me, is your standard serial killer. Everything about him, screams sociopath for me. Though I am not trying to shit on his fans, I love the thirst train that is going for him, good for them. For me, though, he is a walking talking red flag. Like, I wouldn't trust him with a dead gold fish, let alone with my pc's life. He just seems like the perfect backstabber, no pun intended.

Gale: Gale is interesting. I would place him True Neutral, but he is the only person so far in the party with at least a basic human decency. But also, he is a bit too smart for himself, so I could see him turning on us, if he concludes that is the rational path.

Wyll: Wyll is tricky. As I said, he pretends to be a really good guy, and maybe this is the most disturbing thing about him. Because his mask slips so often and so spectacularly. I am really curious to see his actual relationship revealed with his patron, cause I doubt he is being straight with that.

Halsin: I am not gonna lie, I am a stan for Daddy Halsin, but yeah he is a fricking thirst trap, of course people love him.