Originally Posted by Terminator2020
Originally Posted by Blackheifer
I love that Baldur's gate 3 in multiplayer gives everyone such an incredible range of actions both helpful and harmful to the party.

Yes I have said that I like Horror (example Crypt area) and Action (Action in BG3 means fight) but you seem to have same kind of comedy as I do.

I have never even once laughed in Solasta. Boring talking and ugly dolls talking in Solasta.

I do not usually laugh in BG3 when playing single player if multiplayer then it depends on what happen etc.

However when this happened in BG3 Early Access single player (not laughing due to multiplayer situation) I laughed so much that it took like almost a minute before I stopped laughing grin. I put into it spoilers if someone has not played much Early Access BG3 and want to experience much BG3. Warning spoilers:

In my solo game with Lazael, Shadowhearth and Gale I came to the place where was the sawmill and there were Goblins etc.
Anyway after some time I managed to fix the situation with Goblins and came more near the Sawmill and found that a Gnome was prisoned bound with ropes to one one the Sawmills "blade or wings or whatever that is called" on the Sawmill.
I dont remember what the companions said but Lazael likely said kill the weak Gnome or ignore him.
Anyway I thoght hmm maybe I should save the Gnome... aha there is one thing to press so Gnome get released..
Click...
Little did I know that the Goblins had booby trapped the Gnome.
The Sawmill went hard rotate and released the Gnome that flied into the air screaming like Eeek!
I was laughing so much that if I would have eaten at same time I would have perhaps choked...
Well then came the text that Gnome died...
Companions reactions:
Shadowhearth and Gale were not happy... Lazael was happy...
I was laughing even more...
You know I could take LOAD saved game, but I thought whatever let it be so HAHAAA grin!
That is my kind of comedy!
Now I do not think it is funny if people die in real life, but this was a game.

Actually awesome that you just accepted the outcome and rolled with it despite hitting the "brake release" - lol!

We had a situation like that a couple days ago, we were trying to save Counsellor Florrick from Wuakeens rest and while aiming my crossbow at the door to break it the arrow flew and hit a Flaming Fist solider in the back of the head. So we had a fight start, in the flaming Inn, with the Flaming Fist AND Counselor Florrick.

We almost all died and nobody believed me that it really was an accident. Probably because I had started too many fights.

We had to put down all the Flaming Fisters. Tragic.

Blackheifer