Originally Posted by Wormerine
Originally Posted by fallenj
Also during battle in a multiplayer game, if a player is absent for whatever reason, combat will keep flowing with zero interruptions.
I read quite a few concerns on how "proper" reaction would slow down multiplayer sessions, but frankly I don't buy it. If a player is absent to confirm/deny reaction you will get stuck seconds later on his turn. I don't see what's the difference if it get stuck on reaction or turn proper.

Proper reaction system from a single player game from a different studio. This is not Solasta, they do not have to rip off a indie dev team feature, there are multiple ways to do reactions. Just because its not this specific way does not make it wrong.

An ya, you will be waiting on his/her turn, keyword his/her. It was a small example in a endless scenario of possibilities. An seconds, maybe 20-30 seconds? maybe, it could happen on first enemy, maybe last enemies turn. Who follows up next? Can the other players take there turn before that said player?

Maybe they should put a timer on player turns so if someone is missing they lose there turn for not being their also.