Originally Posted by Blackheifer
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
I only explained what i do, and why i do that ... and then, after you asked what would i like to see so dont feel the need to do that.

And i allready told you ...
I know the value, and i know the outcome ... still, for character that do not have provided options he would need i have only two options, either betray the character (by looking like those options would never exist, and like it would be totally impossible to do that) and "play along" ... or betray the game and prevent the situation even happening.

It's funny that you, as such a strong supporter of the claim that "you don't like, don't use" is nonsense ... you advise me to ignore the fact that I don't like something that is missing in the game.
Oh the irony. smile

Are you responding to me? I think you are mis translating, or inferring value where none exists.

What are you using as translation software?
Yes RagnarokCzD is unless he lies from Czech Republic (CZE) Europe. I am from Finland Europe. I have nothing against Czech Republic people they are like Finland good at icehockey though nowadays Finland is slightly better (Finland 2021 SILVER, 2020 COVID not played, 2019 FINLAND GOLD) then CZE in ichockey that said I consider CZE is better in football (soccer) then Finland. Tuco is from Italy Europe. Italy won GOLD in football Europe Championship summer 2021 and yes Italy is much better then CZE or Finland in football (soccer).

Ichockey World Champion men
2021 CANADA GOLD, FINLAND SILVER, USA BRONZE, GERMANY 4th
2020 not played due to COVID 19
2019 FINLAND GOLD, CANADA SILVER, RUSSIA BRONZE, CZE 4h
During years 2017-2018 Sweden was excellent.
I do however respect CZE in ichehockey they are tough and good in icehockey.

FOOTBALL EUROPE CHAMPIONSHIP 2021:
ITALY GOLD
ENGLAND SILVER
Shared BRONZE price SPAIN and DENMARK they do not play Bronze game in EUROPE CHAMPIONSHIP football but to get among TOP 4 is to get lots of price money.
CZE qualified at least from the group. Finland was 3rd in their group but failed to qualify from their group. Both of these countries not even near as good as ITALY.

You can see his first language is not English and he is not excellent in English. Why would he use wrongly small letter if he is excellent at English language
i am
instead of correctly using
I am?

I can see movies at cinema and I do not need to read subtitles to see a movie in English language. However in every country in Europe there are many people that can less understand English then me.
Clearly his first language is not English and he knows less English then me see spoiler for details.
Your are from USA and your first language is English. My first language is not English, but I can very well English language. However likely you can slightly speak better English then me since your first language (mother tongue) is English.

I need to speak fluently Finnish, Swedish and English in my workplace.

ONTOPIC
I wish this game will have at least 6 different difficulty challenge levels example:
1. Very easy
2. Easy
3. Normal (Early Access)
4. Hard
5. Very Hard
6. Nightmare
However I must give feedback. A 5th level Gityanki Fighter should not have over 90 hitpoints in Early Access. Why not rename him correctly as higher level then call him level 5 Fighter in Early Access if he has freaking over 90 hitpoints? I consider that specific fight slightly to hard for Early Access if it is going to be so called Normal challenge.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 12/08/21 10:35 AM.