Say what you want about Baldur's Gate 3, unlike Wrath, I'm sure it will work on lunch.

Joking aside, the only real "weak point" of wrath compared to bg3 is that I don't really like buffinder as a system. But this is a very subjective and personal beef. As someone who played wrath of the righteous a lot (I think I have more than 200 hours already), this game is better at all accounts, except production values that are lower, but I feel like they could catch up if they'll keep doing such great games.

Since we are talking comparison, a lot of people praise Baldur's Gate 3's replayablity, and I call bullshit for many reasons (you can check out my signature for more details). Wrath is more restrictive in the things you can do as a player, but the choices you do have are much much more significant and affect gameplay and story immensely. Writing in general is excellent overall.

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."