For sure! Most of my hopes for the game are probably hinging on how deep the modding capabilities end up going. Like if they're flexible enough and delve deep enough, I can imagine people trying to remake the classics again, or at least do some vignettes that hint in that direction. That comment several pages back, (or maybe in another thread?) that tuco brought up, the idea of origin companions as like playing the BG saga again, but "this time as Viconia" hehe. But like I could actually see that going somewhere, if it was all deadpan and done right. Especially if we are already getting Minsc here lol. Like the latter day adventures of Minsc and Viconia or some wonky spin-off? But I think even with a lot of flex for the modding, it probably won't go to a Neverwinter level like "build as we go" much as I might wish it did. I think a game like NWN3 might be more up my alley than this one, though I really wish the NWN idea of a toolset and campaign design studio could be married to the idea in Baldur's Gate or the old Gold Boxes of controlling more than 1 character at a time. Designing modules and tactical challenges for a large party with diverse char abilities, and a large level spread too. That's how we eventually get to the insane ass stuff like the Throne of Bloodstone, which incidentally still had like the best cover illustration of all the old FR Faerun modules! haha. Like I wish someone could make that one someday, as it was beyond ridiculous and I never got a chance to actually play it (if anyone ever did?) but we'd know we'd never get there without a big old party and an engine that could at least do 6 + as many summons. I feel like the Throne of Bloodstone was the homage they were trying to with the BG games, especially at the end, like TOB which even used the same acronym. The skulls were there from day 1. Like even just comparing the OG box art for BG, its sort of baked in from the start. Least in my head. Then the Balors like the pewters from the 80s might be playing some serious tricks. But yeah I think saving some energy for post release makes sense. I have dialed back my engagement with the actual game quite a bit, just cause I'm not sure I really want to see all these mid-way permutations or muddle through much more of the UI till the kinks are ironed out. Patch 5 feels more cohesive than the previous 4 patches though, just as an overall experience out the gate, and I almost wish I hadn't played out the first act 6 months ago. I give it a whirl every time a new patch drops, but I know I'll have to play through this whole game at least once after its fully cooked, just on general principle, so letting it ride until the EA is dunzo before diving in too hard seems like a smart plan. heheh I think Keith Parkinson is just my favorite D&D illustrator of the golden age, so that probably colors it some. But while kicking on forums shouting "6! 66!" on the regular couldn't hurt right?

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]