Exactly!

Like if the player could loot some good old regular Plate Mail from her, not only would that make her look cooler, but it probably makes the character more memorable at the same time.

I remember a bunch of villains from BG1, and its usually not because they were written in such a captivating way, but because they looked cool, and after they got merc'd had a cool piece to loot.

Like why do I remember Mulahey the Cleric of Cyric from BG1? Probably because of the badass Ring of Holiness he was wearing and Talos' Gift hehe. Not that BG3 should be tossing enchanted items that powerful at us so quickly (BG raced up the enchanted tree too fast in my view) but its kinda the same deal here, where a lvl4 boss encounter should yield some cool armor. You were stoked to defeat the first big bads in BG, cause they had some kickass loot. Getting that first set of heavier armor, or eventually the Full Plate Mail was an equally big deal, and I tend to remember all the locations and encounters where they were first acquired at the entry level.

We don't need a bunch of glowing super special chainmail and +1 stuff, when just a clutch set of Plate or Splint with a nice color scheme would do just as well. Her amulet is great, but I think some badass armor would really ice it.

Last edited by Black_Elk; 25/08/21 07:17 PM.