@GM4Him, i..really hope you're not too disappointed by this game. I mean, this is Larian we're talking about here. This is the same company that spent a decent amount of time drawing out sex position story boards for this game. Everything about Larian just SCREAMS memes/fun/don't take things too seriously. To think that Astarion of all characters is this shady mastermind, secretly testing our player character is going way over the top imo. Hey, if I turn out to be wrong, and there's way more to these characters than the painfully obvious (shadowheart isn't really a willing follower of shar - le shock!) I'll gladly say I was wrong, but I just can't see it.

You keep saying we've only seen 20% of the game but the fact is, Characters need to make sense from the beginning. Shadowheart already has hints that she's not who she really says she is. Astarion though, nothing you're implying is backed up in the game at all. honestly though, i hope you're right, it would be great to not think of Astarion as anything than a meme/fanart-bait.

Last edited by Boblawblah; 01/09/21 03:58 PM.