Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
veteran
veteran
Or it might include new spells that was not yet implemented (and there is plently of them) ...

Or none of this, and its just Larians way to say that they believe that this show will be fun. :P
I mean, the "noble sacrifice" in last panel from hells, was also only said in the end ... and hardly had anything to do with anything that was added by Patch 5. :-/

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
I
stranger
stranger
I
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

monk?

veteran
veteran
Maybe... But usually monk does not wear any armor.
Not sure there's anything to understand from that gif except salami (lol@larian)

But I'll be glad if you're right.

Last edited by Maximuuus; 06/10/21 11:11 AM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
enthusiast
enthusiast
I hope it is sorcerer class. I want to mess around with metamagic and see how it is implemented in game. A new class (or a massive chunk of new spells) is the only thing that will pull me back to the EA. I am pretty burnt out on it now.

Last edited by timebean; 06/10/21 11:40 AM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by timebean
I want to mess around with metamagic and see how it is implemented in game.
I was thinking exactly the same thing ...
Question is how much would we be even able to "mess around" on level 4. O_o

I mean, concidering other classes (and things that are still missing), i believe its safe to asume we will never get all spells, or all metamagic options right from the start. :-/

Careful Spell
- Basicaly Evocation Wizard ...

Distant Spell
- This might be fun ... for a touch spells, not sure about others.

Empowered Spell
- I doubt this one would be included, since it would require complete change of reactions.

Extended Spell
- I dunno, seem a little boring in PCRPG to me. :-/

Heightened Spell
- Simmilar to abowe ... usefull, but i dont see anything specificly thrilling about combat log writing "Distadvantage" to enemies saving throws. :-/

Quickened Spell
- Im looking forward for this one!

Subtle Spell
- Not quite sure how many spells will be used in conversations ... but if that mean that NPC will finaly get angry, when "Friends" will expire, oh i cant wait to start all that chaos as mayhem. :3
(And therefore i kinda doubt that will be included)

Twinned Spell
- Im looking forward for this one. :3

Sumarized ...
Kinda not sure how i feel about it ... its not exactly meh, but also not exactly yabba dabba doo. :-/
Anyway, if (yes, its still if in my eyes) Sorcerer will be the one we get right now ... im honestly much more curious about if Dragonblood will affect our appearance in some way ... and mostly about how (and if) WILD MAGIC(!!!) will be implemented. :3

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
D
old hand
old hand
D
Does anyone know a timeframe for when the patch hits live? I just started a playthrough and its nice to know if I got a few days or a few weeks to complete it.

Because if its a few days il just wait till its live, im very early game still. Havent left the 1st dungeon that you find Shadowheart is trying to break into.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Demoulius
Does anyone know a timeframe for when the patch hits live? I just started a playthrough and its nice to know if I got a few days or a few weeks to complete it.

Because if its a few days il just wait till its live, im very early game still. Havent left the 1st dungeon that you find Shadowheart is trying to break into.
My best guess:
EGX2021 Starting tomorrow. Might be P6 comes tonight or on 7th -10th Oct.

D
old hand
old hand
D
Oh for reals. Well if its that close il just wait abit and start again and play the new playtrhough with patch 6.

I mean testing wise its also bound to do more good. And its abit annoying having your playthrough be invalidated in a day, lulz

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard