Originally Posted by Niara
Actively working to deprive enemies of high ground when they have it because you feel you must in order to be effective IS being forced to work with the mechanic even if you hate the fact of it. By talking about all the things you could do, and suggesting that lots of people do them regardless of their feelings on the matter, you're proving the point that others are making, Rag.
So you take it to THAT extreme ...
You know when i read all those crying post from all those people i allways thought that high ground bothered them bcs they was "forced to center whole combat around it" ...

Wich i understand as being unable to play properly without geting High Ground, since half of their attacks missed ... being unable to attack enemies who have high ground, again since half attacks missed ... and that they were frustrated that there is no effective way to defend yourself, while you are geting high ground too ...
You know, something that bothers you majority ... or preferably whole combat.

If i thought that all those complains about how is hight ground stupidly overpowered and how is game centralized around it was actualy complaining that you have to waste litteraly single action to throw Void Bulb ...
Well ...

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown