They need to actually open up level 5 so testing can happen on level 3 spells considering that it's pretty obvious with patch 5 that there's more than enough experience to hit level 5 before even going into the Underdark and there may be enough experience to hit level 6 before venturing into Act 2.

The biggest problem with people not testing at this point is there's not huge changes patch to patch thus people aren't testing. I know I didn't bother to do anything in the way of testing of Patch 2 nor Patch 4 because the changes weren't enough for me to warrant really testing it. At least when Patch 3 came out I took a couple looks at things before stopping and when Patch 5 came out with the number of changes there, I did do a fair bit of testing, but have since stopped.

Too many changes have been very backend so we don't notice them as much and can't really tell what we're testing, it's only the big changes that are getting people involved to test and try (like the changes to rolling now).

I also think a lot of people have given up because Larian is being radio silent and only really talking when a new hotfix comes out or when a new patch comes out. We don't know what is going on and lack of communication is troubling to a lot of people. Lack of communication, especially on a game like this, is a problem. Larian needs to really communicate better and not leave fans wondering what is going on and show that they're actually listening (if there's something that people are asking for, but is not technically possible to do, say it, not saying it leads to disappointment).

Last edited by Tahapenes; 02/10/21 06:45 PM.