Well, I can commiserate I guess. Cause honestly, sometimes kicking around this place reminds me of attending the longest wake ever. Like we'd all be putting our hands on each other's shoulders and saying stuff like "Don't worry. Everything is going to be alright. It just takes time" hehe. Achieving critical mass with feedback here on a given issue seems to just mean getting moved to the Mega-thread Hospice where it can wait to expire out of sight. The longest thread on these BG3 boards is about how people are disappointed with the small party of 4 and the lack of party-combo-dynamism that follows. The second longest is about frustrations with party movement, esp pathing, selection and general camera controls. The third longest thread on these boards is about another game entirely, like versus. So if there's a fall off in playtesting maybe that's cause there's nothing new lately, and nothing new on the horizon. Combined with not wanting to court burnout and it makes a certain sense. Not surprising if people turn to other things or other games. I mean Larian has plenty of hotlists for things they could promo to keep the train steaming along and pull some of the eyes back. Right now it's like a year gone by and the BG3 game still feel like its hardly changed at all. Or really only at the margins. I wish they'd put more up front. I don't really mean direct communication with plans and reveals, since they don't seem to care for it. I mean actually changing the way the game feels from the launch window to char creation, UI, class list, inventory, prologue, splash screens, so it feels like more stuff is happening and the game is actually growing. In the meantime I can run around in Pathfinder with my next character, Restartus, the most Primal Druid yet! And his faithful companion Dimbo the Last Mastedon lol. You know, where at least I know shit is sure to get hectic, while I wait for something new to happen with BG3 hehe.