Originally Posted by Kimuriel
Constructive criticism aside, I find the tone of many game forums lately, very gloomy. I mean.... I played OG BG 1 and 2. And I am willing to give Larian the benefit of the doubt on this title. I don't expect them to fix all according to my personal wishes. I just hope they add a solid basis for modding to this title. patch 5 added a lot of changes I liked. With 60 GB of changes incoming I am sure there will come more changes of which I approve. I will judge the game more harshly when it is, well... finished.

Yeah, it used to be a much more fun community. Then, it became a cesspool of vindictive moaning. And this is not about the criticism, these are the same people who hated the game well before EA even started, but still stick around to voice their "constructive criticism" that Larian is an awful company that is making an awful game because Larian won't listen to them personally, they who already hate everything about this title. Sure, BG3 is not perfect, it doesn't have everything I want, but I still cannot recall ever being this excited about a game title. But I really have to tiptoe around my excitement so I won't trigger someone with a hate boner against this game. So yeah, I get what you are saying...