Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Banned
Banned
Dunno how you people are keeping the hype alive to be honest. The druid patch was, quoting Larian, the biggest update ever, and it ended up having barely enough content to warrant half a playthrough. In this case it seems like they're saying even less. Wish they'd just be straightforward with what they're doing with this EA, or communicate at all, sorcerers or not.

veteran
veteran
Druid patch was actualy the biggest update so far ... it had 40GB if i remember corectly ... wich in its times was the biggest we get. laugh

About content, that depends on what do you expect ...
Swen made it quite clear that we will have acess to Act 1, and nothing more ... it was never even told that it would be whole Act 1 (i kinda fail to find it to quote ... but i believe i have seen somewhere that Swen told us we will have access to PART of Act 1) ... so yeah, we might aswell be stuck in this map for entire EA and they would never break their words. :-/

On the other hand, we did get whole new class, with both subclasses, some new spells, artefacts and approaches (read as: Dialogues and options) ... seem enough to me ... what more do you want? O_o
I mean obviously they will never be able to create complete different game for every class, race and combination ... so, yeah there are just nuances but that is allright as long as they make sence in my opinion. o_O

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
Banned
Banned
You been posting 50 times a day for months, my man. Obviously it's enough for you. As far as i'm concerned, when i bought the EA i expected something more than absolute radio silence, broken every 6 months by "big" updates that amount to a couple new spells and a couple new dialogue options.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Innateagle
Dunno how you people are keeping the hype alive to be honest.
Through arguments, mainly. As shown by the last ~15 posts ITT. XD

And also a semi~consistent flow of new people who start playing BG3, post their thoughts on the forum, which then restarts (or starts new) conversation on a topic.

But yeah, I'm still waiting for significant enough content to be added to do another playthrough. Sorcerer is great and all, but not worth it by itself. Some combination of significant new mechanics (remove height advantage, reactions), a new companion, or significant story/quest additions or improvements. Gotta balance enjoyment now with not getting burnt out for full release!

veteran
veteran
You been posting 50 times a day for months, my man.
Maybe ... i dint count them. laugh
But i dont see how is that relevant.

Obviously it's enough for you.
Glad you noticed. smile
But that was not my point.

I asked about your desires, since i really want to know ...

As far as i'm concerned, when i bought the EA i expected something more than absolute radio silence, broken every 6 months by
Agreed ...
To have more open conversation, or at least some idea where development of this game is leadig, what suggestions are allready in their aim to implement, and wich were denyed entirely ... would be most helpfull ...

But that is entirely different topic, and since we all were repeating it for last year and nothing changed ... i dont quite believe that Larian will completely change their attitude sudently. laugh
So far it seems they are satisfied with this model.

"big" updates that amount to a couple new spells and a couple new dialogue options.
And now we finaly get to my question. smile
Yes, that was what was in the patch ... and yes i understand you wanted more, that much was kinda obvious from previous post, so there was little to none reason to repeat it. wink

Questin here is: What more do you want?
And please, keep in mind that we were never told we get another level, or another location ... on the contrary, we were told that EA will be strictly limited in both. smile

Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Questin here is: What more do you want?
And please, keep in mind that we were never told we get another level, or another location ... on the contrary, we were told that EA will be strictly limited in both. smile
They said they would only release act 1 and as far as I'm aware that's all they said they would limit before they started selling the EA.

I know you're talking to another user, but I'm in the same boat as them. I haven't touched the game since update 1 or 2 because they don't really add anything of any substantial quality to continue playtesting. One class every 6 months just isn't enough, especially when one of the classes doesn't really add anything new to the game. It's not a matter of them promising anything. It's a matter of the EA being about feedback for the game and for bug testing and balancing, but that there's nothing new to really play with nor is there enough to warrant jumping back in without entirely killing any enthusiasm for the game--Which unfortunately due to their current "model" of no communication, small, very sparse updates and then biased interpretation of data has already killed my enthusiasm.

What more would I want? Actual communication, more frequent updates, updates with actual substance, the other classes and companions or content that will be in Act 1?

In my mind it's entirely ass-backwards (pardon me) to develop the rest of the game before getting that basic foundational content and act 1 out there IF they were at all interested in a legitimate EA as they claimed when they started it. Otherwise they'll have essentially laid down the carpet, floorboards and painted the walls before laying the concrete and installing the electrical and plumbing.

What happens now when work on all the other content is wrapping up and they finally get around to releasing the crap that should have been started with and general feedback is negative? Nothing. Nothing happens and nothing gets fixed. The final product releases and the companions will still be viewed negatively, content will be unbalanced, bugs will still be there and anything that could have very easily been tweaked or fixed that will impact the ENTIRE game will go unchanged.

I bought into the EA because of DOS2 and Larian's reputation afterwards, but I'll be damned if there wasn't a lot of stuff that could have been much, much better in that game and I'll be damned if I trust any video game studio or development team to actually deliver in this day and age. I said all this exact same stuff on the Bethesda forums for Fallout 4 and 76, as well as on the Cyberpunk forums and look how that all turned out. Blind faith in a company always leads to disappointment and a crappier product.

old hand
old hand
You realize Larian on there previous two games had worked far beyond official release fixing bugs and balancing. They'll eventually make a remastered version a few years later and even after that fix more junk.

Originally Posted by fallenj
You realize Larian on there previous two games had worked far beyond official release fixing bugs and balancing. They'll eventually make a remastered version a few years later and even after that fix more junk.
You realize that's a large part the issue? They sold an EA for that very purpose, but then did nothing with it. It's probably one of the worst EA I've been a part of. The fact that they'll release a "remastered" version akin to DOS2 is asinine when it would have been resolved with the EA. Furthermore, it's a "remaster" (I use that term very lightly), which roughly translates to any of the issues beyond bug fixing goes unaltered. You know, the stuff that could, with feedback prior to the actual release, be altered?

Hell, how has Skyrim's multiple remasters gone? They did a worse job than many mods did years beforehand and then never fixed the damn bugs and issues that modders fixed shortly after release

Last edited by Blade238; 10/10/21 10:43 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Blade238
You realize that's a large part the issue? They sold an EA for that very purpose, but then did nothing with it. It's probably one of the worst EA I've been a part of. The fact that they'll release a "remastered" version akin to DOS2 is asinine when it would have been resolved with the EA. Furthermore, it's a "remaster" (I use that term very lightly), which roughly translates to any of the issues beyond bug fixing goes unaltered. You know, the stuff that could, with feedback prior to the actual release, be altered?

Hell, how has Skyrim's multiple remasters gone? They did a worse job than many mods did years beforehand and then never fixed the damn bugs and issues that modders fixed shortly after release

That is so true and without mods some of Skyrim's bugs are still there in the game and have yet to be fixed. As for me, I will watch the From hell video that they put out and read through the update notes to see what has been updated. And if it's worth taking the time to play through again with what they gave added. Now if they would have given us the Paladin I would have definitely played through it because that is a class I'm interested in. I for one will admit that the game so far isn't all that bad but the weapons and armor haven't been all that great. Take the Drow blade you find in the Underdark only thing special about is it's a +1 weapon. I mean really that is all they could come up with?

apprentice
apprentice
(I didn't read all 7 pages of the thread, so I do apologize if I'm repeating anything.)

I don't see why it's such a big deal to add sorcerer as the new class. Like others have said, many classes left out use magic (bard and paladin). Sorcerer is another arcane caster, but there's already three divine casters in the game. Wizard and warlock are all we have, and warlock is more of a mixed bag with his own abilities. Sorcerer is a decidedly different class than wizard, especially with subclasses.

I want to know what else is going on in the patch. I mean it's 60 GB. I haven't found any threads on here really talking about it, so I'll ask here.

Are they going to add the other paths to Moonrise Towers? Is Moonrise Towers part of Act 1?
What about more races or subclasses? There's still several PHB subclasses missing, and a lot of mechanical issues with current ones. We still don't have assassin, for one.

Last edited by rdb100; 11/10/21 10:33 AM.
veteran
veteran
Is the Panel from Hell for this week ? I hope so but really, I'm not sure...

Usually there has been 1 week between "pre patch announcement" and the PHB and one more for the patch release.

Now that the EGX is done I hope we'll have news about the PFH very soon... Something like today.

Last edited by Maximuuus; 11/10/21 10:45 AM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
K
journeyman
journeyman
K
Could be... Hope release sometime next week as well. But will see, so many stuff is slow in 2020-2021 that it is not even funny lol. so many games I am either in a EA cycle of or was eagerly awaiting have been severy slowed down by covid. Ah well... not like I can Thanos snap these games into being released any sooner. I wonder if chromatic orb will be added to regular wizards repertoire too already..

veteran
veteran
I know you're talking to another user, but I'm in the same boat as them.
Sure, i gladly take the answer from anyone who will be able to explain it to me. smile
I just really wants to understand ... and i believe it could even help Larian, if they are even reading such flames. laugh

I haven't touched the game since update 1 or 2 because they don't really add anything of any substantial quality to continue playtesting. One class every 6 months just isn't enough, especially when one of the classes doesn't really add anything new to the game.
Let me ask you a question ...
How can you tell if Druid added anything new to game, since you haven't touched it since update 1 or 2 ?
Also last patch (5) was in my honest opinion huge deal in matter of "substantial quality" ...

It seem little odd to me to rate something you didnt even try. O_o
Is this tha case of "my friend said its bad so it IS bad"? Seems like it a little. :-/

It's not a matter of them promising anything. It's a matter of the EA being about feedback for the game and for bug testing and balancing, but that there's nothing new to really play with nor is there enough to warrant jumping back in without entirely killing any enthusiasm for the game.
Well all i can tell to this is that my enthusiasm prooved itself to be very dificiult to kill. laugh
But that is individual matter, i get that much ...

Back on the topic, i believe you missunderstand me ...
When i mentioned their promisses, it was more for restriction that was clearly stated back in the days that Early Acess was only wishful thinking ... bcs there is really many people across all media, who keep demanding Act 2 ... wich will obviously never happen, so i just wanted to be sure we are clear on this (and other restrictions) before we even begin this debate.

So basicaly you say that there is not enough for you to come back ...
I understand that premise, that is why i asked what do people want to come back, im asking about examples of solutions ... not source of problem. wink

Which unfortunately due to their current "model" of no communication, small, very sparse updates and then biased interpretation o data has already killed my enthusiasm.
There is many people complaining about it, myself included in the past ... i gues i get used to it. laugh
But that is different topic, we are talking here about patch content ... and not about communication. wink

What more would I want? Actual communication, more frequent updates, updates with actual substance, the other classes and companions or content that will be in Act 1?
So this is your list ...
Lets see:

Communication have nothing to do with content ... therefore its irellevant for this debate.
Fequence of updates have nothing to do with contenct ... therefore its irellevant for this debate.
If the word "substance" used in this sencence have any meaning i dont know, then i apology for my missunderstanding ... but say it like this seems the same as say "something that would make me go back" ... wich is exactly what im asking about what is this *something* ... and if you are unable to tell, how can Larian guess it? wink
The other classes ... you just told us yourself that class is not luring enough for you ... how is that possible it is on your list of things you want? O_o Im honestly confused ... the only explanation i can give to this is that Druid and Sorcerer are not classes you wish (i feel ya, im also waiting for Monk inpatiently) ... but if that is the case, i believe you understand that they simply cannot manage to implement everything at once, and if they give you class you want, it would mean they dont give class someone else want ... so the situation will be the same.
Companions are good example! ... Shame they are the only one your list contain. frown
Content that will be in Act 1 ... yes, that is exactly what i wanted you to tell me ... what content do you want ... if you just want content, you should be happy with Patch 3,4,5 ... since they all bring content. :P wink

Sumarized ...
It sounds like you are waiting for some specific class that isnt Druid or Sorcerer ... and want new companion ...
Except that? I still dont know.
But i wonder if Patch with single new companion and class you wait for would be in your eyes "content enough" ... even if litteraly NOTHING else would be added ... you should be satisfied then, it would be made by your own list. smile

In my mind it's entirely ass-backwards (pardon me) to develop the rest of the game before getting that basic foundational content and act 1 out there IF they were at all interested in a legitimate EA as they claimed when they started it. Otherwise they'll have essentially laid down the carpet, floorboards and painted the walls before laying the concrete and installing the electrical and plumbing.
That is little oversimplyfied tho ...
For one, you usualy dont have few hundreds people working on building the house at once ...
For two, creating rest of the game ... is more like creating plans for the house, wich you certainly should do before you lay down the carpet, but also before you istalled electic and plumbing ... the world needs some landscape, monsters and characters needs textures, movement, some voice acting, story needs to be written ... that all can be done while you have conversation within team that is working on rules ... also if there is something that actualy helps working on rules, its to play the game, bcs that gives Larian data they need ...

After all, Larian themselves showed us that rules can easily be changed on the march (is that expression in English?) ...
When they removed surface effect from Cantrips ... or when they removed autoadvantage from backstab ... or when they separated disengage and jump ... its just work in progress, this is not a house, this is a code ... and beauty of code is that litteraly everything can be reworked within few minutes (it might cause problems you will search for hours tho, i admit that) after all, moding is often exactly that. laugh

What happens now when work on all the other content is wrapping up and they finally get around to releasing the crap that should have been started with and general feedback is negative? Nothing. Nothing happens and nothing gets fixed. The final product releases and the companions will still be viewed negatively, content will be unbalanced, bugs will still be there and anything that could have very easily been tweaked or fixed that will impact the ENTIRE game will go unchanged.
That is one different problem ... what is "general feedback" exactly?
Since most people on this forum thinks that their opinion is supported by majority, but rarely can offer any numbers prooving that. -_-

Personaly i believe Larian have enough people working on this, and enough sources of data, that they do have image of "general feedback" ... so they actualy changing only that things that they are willing to change, or that we are forcing them to ... but there still are things that will stay there no matter how often, or how much will people claim that "general feedback is negative" ...

Take Barrels for example ...
SOME(!!!) people here are even now still quite sure that "nobody likes it and everyone wants it gone" ... yet they stay ... why? Well, for one, Larian knows how many people is using them, since they do have data ... for two, those people i was talking about was not even 10 different persons, that can hardly be concidered majority ... and finaly, Larian obviously likes the option, so they WANT it there, and so it stays there ... no matter how much *those people* dislikes it. :P
And that is also important ... this game will bear their name, it seems logical to me that they want it to reflect their vision ... doesnt it?

I bought into the EA because of DOS2 and Larian's reputation afterwards, but I'll be damned if there wasn't a lot of stuff that could have been much, much better in that game and I'll be damned if I trust any video game studio or development team to actually deliver in this day and age. I said all this exact same stuff on the Bethesda forums for Fallout 4 and 76, as well as on the Cyberpunk forums and look how that all turned out. Blind faith in a company always leads to disappointment and a crappier product.
And you'l be damned if you tell us what were those things? :P
Bcs you know ... just state "you could do better" is quite easy to say, but its only first step on REALLY long and harsh road ... and since you didnt manage so far to give me anything specific, i have my doubts if you will manage to the end.
But i hope you will proove me wrong ... and i hope it will help someone. smile

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by rdb100
Are they going to add the other paths to Moonrise Towers?
Is Moonrise Towers part of Act 1?
What about more races or subclasses?
There's still several PHB subclasses missing, and a lot of mechanical issues with current ones. We still don't have assassin, for one.
Let me anwer those for you:

We dont know yet.
We dont know yet.
We dont know yet. (//Edit: Actualy! We do know tiny, little something about this! In last PFH Swen specificly told us that they will keep *some* races as secret until full release ... wich one? We dont know yet. laugh )
Aaaand ... we dont know yet.

And we probably will not know until Panel From Hells ... or more likely, until Patch 6 will be released and we will see for our own eyes. smile

//Edit:
Originally Posted by Maximuuus
Now that the EGX is done I hope we'll have news about the PFH very soon... Something like today.
You and me both ...
But if Tuco's prediction was right, i believe he told us somewhere in the past that Larian tend to release patches around Wednesday ... so ... if we dont hear anything today and tomorow ... i gues we can safely presume that we will have to wait another week at least.

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 11/10/21 03:50 PM.

D
old hand
old hand
D
About fireball beeing, in the game or not. Honestly you wouldnt be able to tell by just playing 25 minutes. Specially if you have to start with a new game.

They dident even get past the druid encampent after all.

About wild magic potentially not working.... The odds of a wild magic surge are crazy low. If you arent forcing a roll the odds of it showing up are a 1 on a D20 so 5%. And only lvl 1 and up spells count for that, so not for cantrips. I wouldnt be surpised if the number of lvl 1 spells cast in that demo were less then half a dozen. times 5% of it happening per cast and the fact that it dident happen yet isent really all that strange tbh...

enthusiast
enthusiast

Yes, I know. My current recommendation to anyone who has not bought it yet is to just wait for BG3 the Definitive Edition in 3-4 years from now. This will be the last time I buy a Larian game before it's Definitive Edition is released and then only when it's on sale.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Demoulius
About wild magic potentially not working.... The odds of a wild magic surge are crazy low. If you arent forcing a roll the odds of it showing up are a 1 on a D20 so 5%. And only lvl 1 and up spells count for that, so not for cantrips. I wouldnt be surpised if the number of lvl 1 spells cast in that demo were less then half a dozen. times 5% of it happening per cast and the fact that it dident happen yet isent really all that strange tbh...

If done properly, surges are not uncommon - the 'design' is that a player who wants to surge frequently should be utilising their tides of fate at every opportunity, and the DM should be reciprocating by calling a surge immediately when they cast a levelled spell after doing so, and recharging their tides in the process.

For a video game translation, I'd strongly recommend that that be automated - that using Tides simply causes your next levelled spell to surge and recharges tides, guaranteed and automatically.

1.) It seem little odd to me to rate something you didnt even try. O_o
Is this tha case of "my friend said its bad so it IS bad"? Seems like it a little. :-/

2.) So basicaly you say that there is not enough for you to come back ...

Lets see:

3.)Communication have nothing to do with content ... therefore its irellevant for this debate.
Fequence of updates have nothing to do with contenct ... therefore its irellevant for this debate.
If the word "substance" used in this sencence have any meaning i dont know, then i apology for my missunderstanding ... but say it like this seems the same as say "something that would make me go back" since they all bring content. :P wink

4.) Sumarized ...
It sounds like you are waiting for some specific class that isnt Druid or Sorcerer ... and want new companion ...
Except that? I still dont know.

5.) That is little oversimplyfied tho ...

6.) After all, Larian themselves showed us that rules can easily be changed on the march (is that expression in English?) ...

7.) Personaly i believe Larian have enough people working on this, and enough sources of data, that they do have image of "general feedback" ... so they actualy changing only that things that they are willing to change, or that we are forcing them to ... but there still are things that will stay there no matter how often, or how much will people claim that "general feedback is negative" ...

8.) Take Barrels for example ...

9.) And you'l be damned if you tell us what were those things? :P
1.) Again, there's not enough content added to "try" it. I became bored enough with the content that was there with the initial release, then I forced myself to play more with the subsequent patch or two. Why would I force myself to trudge through it in order to test one new class that took SIX months to add. A single class is not enough for most people to bother redownloading the game (as evidenced by the 4% that still play).

2.) Exactly.

3.) Your question is what do you want, thus it's entirely relevant. It's also downright sad that it takes six months for an update to add anything and when it is added it's a single class. "Something of substance" is, at least in English, a way of describing a fundamental and tangible piece of a whole: A set of finished classes (martial classes, magic classes), a grouping of companions (we have what, less than half?), a story pathway with new lore and NPCs and dialogue, a large change in gameplay like what's written below, or a set of gameplay changes to address concerns such as fundamentally [changing the UI, inventory management, adding crafting, limiting the amount of barrels and changing the way it's carried, changing dipping to oils, changing shove to align more with the DnD material].

For instance. A complaint that I see brought up that I share is the condensing of the map in a way that's entirely illogical and leads to terrible world building and narrative. Something of substance to address this would be the stretching of the map and addition of more areas to spread everything out. Or even better would be to add a set of nodes to traverse similar to the original Fallout games or Wasteland or Pathfinder, etc. By doing so you have a set of distance that's actually logical covered by an overworld with random encounters, a camping system that makes sense and you can spread out the different geographies between nodes so you don't have ocean (?) attached to a grove attached to a forest attached to a town attached to a swamp, etc.

One could literally do this with every single common complaint on these forums which are only common because it's a obvious issue. Most people just don't want to sit here and write out a freaking essay when 1.) It's been discussed to death, 2.) There should be fairly obvious alterations and 3.) I'm not the one getting paid to release an inconsequential amount of content after an entire year.

4.) Nope. I want enough content to warrant a playthrough where I don't feel like I'm being forced to do chores.

5.) No it really isn't. They're continuing to trudge along with the rest of the game without adding base content that if they were to take feedback seriously could fundamentally change the game. As I wrote above, if they were to take the criticisms to the nonsensical world building and map design seriously, then they'd have to completely redesign entire pieces of the game. IE. rip up the carpet and floorboards to level the foundation or cut holes in the freshly painted walls to add the pipes and run the wires.

6). Small adjustments can be made in EA. The problem is that we're now a year into EA and thus I'd assume a substantial amount of content was added to the rest of the game that none of us are privy to. Unless EA is going to run for the next decade, then the pace at which we're included into anything (I use that loosely because of the terrible communication) nothing we do in EA matters. It was just made to build hype and pretend to care about feedback and consumer input (as though it were a crowdfunded title).

7.) They WERE getting enough data when it was first released with a variety of different players and a better sample population, then they killed their playerbase and were left with Rag and company as their rather biased sample grouping that they draw conclusions from to essentially support their own narrative. The people that took issue with the companions or gameplay or the way it was designed are likely no longer playing and haven't been since patch one or two (like myself).

8.) Yes, let's take barrels for example. Something that constantly targeted on their forums and yet nothing is done about.

9.) Oh golly Rag, I dunno... the terribly designed puzzles that everyone and their mother cheesed? The surface effects that were bitched about at length and nothing was done about it, only to double down on it in a game and playerbook that doesn't even support it? The teleporting all over the map that was streamlined into the cartoonish and asinine superhero jumping? Any companion complaints that appear to have been used as a checklist to make their next game's companions? The map suffering from the same design flaws as this game? Or how about the widely criticized armor system... I could list a ton of crap that I took great issue with and seem to have been likewise an issue for a number of players, at least enough that one would think they wouldn't have copied it into the next game that's in an entirely different IP.
------------------------------------------------
This took way to long to type out and was far too much effort compared to what Larian has put into this EA. I COULD sit here all day posting and write a novel on the types of changes and suggestions I would make to the game that I feel would drastically improve it, but then why should I? Larian has shown over this past year that they can't be bothered to add enough content to support an EA or even communicate with their consumers. My presence here is nearly nonexistent, yet I'd go so far as to say it's still more than Larian has put into it. *Shrugs*

stranger
stranger
100% agree with everything blade had said

So this is your list ...
Lets see:

Communication have nothing to do with content ... therefore its irellevant for this debate.
If the word "substance" used in this sencence have any meaning i dont know, then i apology for my missunderstanding ... but say it like this seems the same as say "something that would make me go back" ... wich is exactly what im asking about what is this *something* ... and if you are unable to tell, how can Larian guess it? wink
The other classes ... you just told us yourself that class is not luring enough for you ... how is that possible it is on your list of things you want? O_o Im honestly confused ... the only explanation i can give to this is that Druid and Sorcerer are not classes you wish (i feel ya, im also waiting for Monk inpatiently) ... but if that is the case, i believe you understand that they simply cannot manage to implement everything at once, and if they give you class you want, it would mean they dont give class someone else want ... so the situation will be the same.
Companions are good example! ... Shame they are the only one your list contain. frown
Content that will be in Act 1 ... yes, that is exactly what i wanted you to tell me ... what content do you want ... if you just want content, you should be happy with Patch 3,4,5 ... since they all bring content. :P wink

Not sure why you are saying their communication has nothing to do with it, I think that just letting us know whats going on - giving timelines, letting us know more about how things are coming along rather than just the consistent dead silence would help boost morale a ton - because at least then you /know/ stuff is happening. I wouldn't consider their huge lack of communication to be irrelevant, and I think that can be seen from how many people have issues with how they deal with it. Also, I have to say that while you have some amazing positivity Rag, I just don't agree with a lot of it.

Last edited by Teedy1; 12/10/21 02:43 AM.
stranger
stranger
lol there is a mountain of reply's on this thread laugh i couldn't read half the chatter about classes, spells, updates, hype, etc., etc. so I can't comment on all that BUUUUUT i will say this. I'm really excited for another major patch! whatever the new class is or game tweaks they make I'm just really excited to see the new changes!

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard