Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
enthusiast
enthusiast
T
Originally Posted by ges915
Is anyone else unable to apply feather fall and disguise self? I cast the spell and the audio is there (the character reciting the spell and the noise it makes when it's cast) but there is no animation and the spell isn't applied. When I try to do it with a scroll the scroll just remains in my inventory.

I've been getting some "targeting" issues with team buffs in Patch 6 too, but usually it works after a 2nd try.

This is most common for me when I'm casting Aid (where you're targeting your full team). For some reason about 30% of the time when I press to cast, she does the animation but the spell doesn't stick, similar to what you've described.

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
The spiders under the well in the goblin village have bugged damage rolls (or tooltips). On their bite, it says it does 1d4 poison damage twice, but it rolls 1d6 dies instead.

veteran
veteran
My character tried stealing from the goblin merchant in the gobbo camp and failed the Check, before I even rolled.

I convinced Volos guard to give me the key to Volos Cage, but then the Cage was unreachable. I was able to work around IT by selecting lockpicking for some reason.

I had the enemy not attacking bug in Ethels lair. She attacked me normally in the hutt, but in the lair, she was just standing there.
Luckily, the other fights were normal so far, so maybe I bugged Ethel out by doing too much damage in the First round ( had some lucky attack roles).

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
Sometimes if I try to talk again to the bird with the nest in Druid Grove after using the Intimidation dialogue option, the screen turns black and stays like that until it's closed and restarted.
Before I close it, I can still hear the game and menus if I open them, but I have to use Alt+Tab to close the game.

When I save the game, characters that were moving slide around without changing animations.

Last edited by EliasIncarnation; 20/10/21 08:27 AM.
L
journeyman
journeyman
L
After Ethel is dead, wearing one of her masks no longer reveals the door which leads to the Underdark portal as an illusion. And since you can't lockpick the door, you can't go in there anymore.

A
journeyman
journeyman
A
do the (very annoying) tendency of the game to go and talk to the dumbest member of the party instead of the one we are controlling count as a bug ? it was a sin in the original too it's a legacy behavior, I could hardly forget why I had to play without any follower in divinity : original sin 2 since, the only way for the conversation on the boat to take place between your character and the boss instead of between a random companion and the boss is to not have any companion with you at the moment where
anyone not in your party is killed.
(I put a spoiler because I'm polite but seriously, it's more a bug in the writing than a story spoiler)

on the other hand, they made it way easier to prefer solitude this time around...

(I was originally going to edit my post on the first page with this but I can't seem to be able to edit my posts, did I miss something ?)(edit: "maximum edit time" ? that's new... well, enjoy the chaos then...)

Last edited by auriejir; 20/10/21 09:03 PM.
S
S
Enemies do nothing during combat. My party can do everything during turn based mode but the foes do nothing. Only standig around app. 20 sec until the next one is on.

Getting cut scene crash consistently on default settings using Vulkan with a Radeon VII card on current driver. This crash occurs on Nautolid ship on the scene change when my character climbs back up the transponder and grabs it (crash as it moves to next scene). It worked fine on my first character (Sorc) but crashes on my second character Thief at 50% hit points) every time at the same location (cant get past that point on this character). Not sure what is triggering the crash, and why it's not working for second character, but worked for first one.

Also getting a graphic phenomenon in the first scene, making the skin on my Drow characters look mottled and diseased on the close up shots during cut scenes (not smooth, or showing skin pores, but something really strange in skin texture. Almost as if there is another texture overlaying the skin (that's very ugly).

Neither issues were present in prior patches I have tested (2-5), so this is something new for patch 6.

A
journeyman
journeyman
A
Originally Posted by Aazo
Also getting a graphic phenomenon in the first scene, making the skin on my Drow characters look mottled and diseased on the close up shots during cut scenes (not smooth, or showing skin pores, but something really strange in skin texture. Almost as if there is another texture overlaying the skin (that's very ugly).
isn't it the new dirt sweat and blood thing ? try casting create water twice on yourself or swim down, down, down the river...

bystanders are still acting like they were invisible and do not show any respect to the turn order

casting reduce on you does not allow you to get in the dragon's nest, your character says "can't fit through here, I wonder if there is another way in", which is to disguise self as a dwarf and you must be a bard because you just convinced the rock to let you pass

now, for some technical stuff that won't probably make sense...

enabling the ProjectileCount property on target spells might help you implementing the twinning of the majority of fun spells (like haste) and my meteor swarm will finally work, winwin. good luck for Steel Wind Strike though...

using the fail condition on Projectile_ProduceFlame_Hurl may help you doing everything with only one spell instead of 3, I tried it, it works fine (also, add a check for not Self() on agathys and others or you might counter attack yourself back)

wrongly (I assume) using "Ability(Initiative,10);" nicely displays the bonus I was going after on the character sheet but is not taken into account. the alert feat is a stub so I guess this is for later... ( nevermind, it was my total initiative bonus, nothing out of the ordinary ) I'm really curious to see how you will handle jack of all trades

I haven't found any obtainable item that is affected by the regression to the root template on save yet but you are loosing a powerful tool by doing so... then again, being forced to name, describe and represent every item adds diversity, I might be biased since I lack any art skill so I can only reuse assets...

Last edited by auriejir; 22/10/21 03:15 AM.
L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Robe of Summer no longer gives cold resistence.

A
journeyman
journeyman
A
Originally Posted by LordRhaegar
Robe of Summer no longer gives cold resistence.
Code
new entry "UNI_RobeOfSummer"
type "Armor"
using "ARM_Robe_Body"
data "RootTemplate" "ffed890a-69fe-4798-8c71-1bd3b72369bc"
data "Rarity" "Rare"
data "Boosts" "Resistance(Cold, Resistant)"
the code says it should still do. did it perhaps loose its property alongside its blue border after saving and reloading ?

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Originally Posted by auriejir
the code says it should still do. did it perhaps loose its property alongside its blue border after saving and reloading ?
don't know if it lost it after a reload or didn't have it in the first place and I just didn't notice. but yeah, it's not blue anymore, and doesn't have the property, just flavor text. anything that can be done about it?

veteran
veteran
I can't go to camp or anywhere else in the map.
I can't interact with characters anymore.
And now, I can't even load the game without crash anymore. I think, it's completly broken for me.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
A
journeyman
journeyman
A
unfortunately, it reverted to a semi regular robe now... you could try to fix it by creating a mod but it's a lot of stuff to understand just for resistance to an unused damage type...
theoretically, it's just one line to add but you have to :
- extract the "shared.pak" file,
- convert the "_merged.lsf" binary file in the newly extracted RootTemplates directory to something you can read.
- find the line : <attribute id="Icon" type="FixedString" value="Item_UNI_RobeOfSummer" />
- add right after it : <attribute id="Stats" type="FixedString" value="UNI_RobeOfSummer" />
- convert back to binary again
- either repack into shared.pak or make a mod so it stays separate and don't disappear with the next patch (which could also fix the issue)...
if I understood correctly how it works, saving with this change in effect would revert the item but it's just a (self) educated guess... lots of hoops to jump through for a red dress

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Well, thanks anyway smile

A
journeyman
journeyman
A
halfling luck (the Reroll() boosts) should come in play before inspiration. I feel like reroll don't work anymore but it's harder to test than many other things...

the button to attack in the middle of a dialogue is missing every time you need it, you have to switch character in order to attack. (I don't really care how "special" a character is, if you put a dagger under my throat, you roll initiative)

G
stranger
stranger
G
The Lae'Zel romance doesn't work. I did the exact same options in the previous patches and she won't sleep with me. Feels Bad Man.

A
journeyman
journeyman
A
Originally Posted by godotccf
Feels Bad Man.
does she appreciate you as much as previously ? the patch 6 changes state : "Lowered Lae'zel's approval requirements slightly for, er, "bedtime romance"." so... if anything, it should be easier...

old hand
old hand
I have high approval ratings for Laessie and she still aggressively rejects me.

Optimistically Apocalyptic
E
stranger
stranger
E
Since patch 6 my companions avoid eyecontact at all costs and it makes them look like they're super ashamed of something, or really don't like my PC :'D

In an evil playthrough that would be cool, if people were scared of the PC and didn't dare to gaze upon for example a lolth sworn drow.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard