Originally Posted by Arne
If I understood it correctly, they started with the evil characters, so Lae'zel, Shadowheart and Astarion are all supposed to be rather cruel or underhanded. Gale or the Tiefling from the hells might or might not be supposed to be 'evil'.
As far as i know (read as: if i remember it corectly) Swen told us that they didnt implement "Good" companions yet ...
Meaning curently we have Evil and Neutral guys to pick.

Originally Posted by Arne
Some people mentioned Minsc, Halsin might be another one.
Halsin might not be another one ...
Note that every Origin companion need to start the story exactly as our Tav ... on Nautiloid, with tadpole in his head ... i highly doubt that is even possible for Halsin, since he have quite important part in whole surface Act 1 Druids vs. Tieflings vs. Goblins quest. laugh

There are some mentions about Minsc, true ...
Not sure if any dataminer managed to actualy confrim that he will be Origin character, or if he would be simply NPC.

For druids there was datamined Werewolf Halfling(i believe?) lady named Helia ...

And ofcourse we have also Karlach ... wich still isnt quite clear if she will be Paladin (perfect Oathbreaker material if you ask me), or Barbarian ... maybe even developers didnt decided yet. laugh

Wich would be kinda sad if you ask me. :-/
Since that would leave us without option to play Origin Monk, Sorcerer, Bard ... and either Paladin or Barbarian, depending on what i said in spoiler. :-/

So i deeply hope that Larian manage to create some interesting characters for those aswell. :P
Or they allready managed to hide them from Chubblot. laugh

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 22/10/21 07:38 PM.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown