Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
As far as i know (read as: if i remember it corectly) Swen told us that they didnt implement "Good" companions yet ...
Meaning curently we have Evil and Neutral guys to pick.

That would mean, we would get at least 1/3 more characters? Interesting.

If I count it right, we have 6(?) potential chars right now (Including Karlach), this would mean at least 3 more characters.

Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Halsin might not be another one ...
Note that every Origin companion need to start the story exactly as our Tav ... on Nautiloid, with tadpole in his head ... i highly doubt that is even possible for Halsin, since he have quite important part in whole surface Act 1 Druids vs. Tieflings vs. Goblins quest. laugh

There are some mentions about Minsc, true ...
Not sure if any dataminer managed to actualy confrim that he will be Origin character, or if he would be simply NPC.

For druids there was datamined Werewolf Halfling(i believe?) lady named Helia ...

And ofcourse we have also Karlach ... wich still isnt quite clear if she will be Paladin (perfect Oathbreaker material if you ask me), or Barbarian ... maybe even developers didnt decided yet. laugh

I suppose Minsc wouldn't be an origin character, since we know his origin wink We have already played it in BG1 and BG2. 3-4 origin chars are enough in my humble opinion, but that's subjective of course.

Yes, true, I heard about Helia.

Last edited by Arne; 22/10/21 08:17 PM.