Originally Posted by Maximuuus
The answer you gave to the problems that are raised are not convincing me at the moment. I don't want to be punished and eventually loose hours if I didn't do the right things.
I certainly didn't mean hours, but certainly more difficult than a simple mouse click. I'm aware it's not the perfect solution to the "getting stuck" problem and I'm open to suggestions. However, I think you are overestimating how often that would actually occur. To me, this only seems possible if you only have exactly one plotline left to follow, and how often is that going to be?

Another solution for this problem that just came to mind would be something akin to Withers, where you go and pay to end the day. Perhaps you pay Halsin to perform a druidic ritual for the rest of the day to soothe you before the coming battle. Or whatever makes sense storywise. And the more Points you are missing, the costlier it is.

The clock thing, honestly, to me sounds exactly like free rest, with an additional click on the clock to set the time, and a few seconds of animation to watch the time-lapse. You could still spend your "adventuring" days doing absolutely nothing.

Last edited by LordRhaegar; 23/10/21 03:45 PM.