So, I've said it before, but I'm saying it again, there is no romance in BG3. It's weird, and abrupt and very UN-romantic.

I finally bit the bullet and played the "Romance" scenes. Lae'zel is whatever. She makes kinda sense, though I still think it's too forced. Same with Astarion. Gale and Wyll are also rather weird and forced. Shadowheart is probably the best.

And then there's Minthara. What the crap? I mean, I personally had to skip the naughty bits, but I'm talking story here, not whatever naughty crap they feel they need to have with weird pixel characters all passing through each other or whatever.

I'm talking here's this Drow female. She meets you. You help her kill a bunch of nobodies. She gets hot for you. Blood excites her. That's fine. Whatever. She's a bloodthirsty evil person.

It's the aftermath. Dang! You play your cards right and suddenly she's totally in love with you. Dark, evil psycho chick can't live without you? Seems a bit... What? Forced. It all seems so forced.

I like the idea of having Minthara as a playable team member some day, but it felt very out of character for her.