The funny thing about the dialogues before and after, and surrounding this element of the story, is that what we actually See in game is that Minthara actually has no clue what the Absolute wants, wishes or expects... She's operating on instinct, and ascribing that as divine command, much in the same way that many religious zealots do.

She decides that She wants to bed you - and so ascribes it as the Absolute's due reward.

Then, later, she decides that she can't be having with that, and reaches the natural conclusion that the Absolute has Commanded your death... and she absolutely would have killed you in your sleep if you hadn't woken up.

Then, you just have to persuade or convince or intimidate her into not attacking - fail and she will, in the Absolute's name, of course - but succeed, and suddenly she's flipping again, and declaring that, of Course The absolute has other plans for you, and 'allowed' her to spare you.

Now, moments after assuring you that you absolutely, certainly would die that night because it was the Absolute's command... now it's just as definitively necessary and absolute that the Absolute must test you in person, and it is imperative now that you go to see her.

And, um, of course, if you, ah, die there, then obviously, it was the Absolute's plan all along that you die... but.. not that you die here... er...

B-But, if you pass the test, then clearly you're her super-special chosen, and she's actually got big plans for you... and also ordered me to kill you, after ordering me to reward you, and also ordered me to spare you... but the absolute is the Absolute, so clearly, this is all part of the plan and she's not changing her mind or anything.

It ends up looking like Minthara actually just doesn't have a clue, and is winging it as best she can, trying to second-guess what her new deity must want.... which is easy enough to do for a disorganised goblin tribe, but less convincing with repeated interaction with an individual person.