Originally Posted by Boblawblah
We're talking about romance, not hooking up.
Since Lae'zel, Astarion or Wyll was mentioned here ... i dare to disagree with this statement. laugh
- Astarion make it clear tht its only "fun" for him ...
- Lae'zel specificly tells you that this night is your reward and nothing more ...
- Wyll tells you during your conversation that you two are "friends" and if you ask him if "just friends" he say yes ...

Im still not entirely sure how Gale see our night together ... also i dont think any of my characters ever get to his bed. O_o laugh

Originally Posted by GM4Him
And the delivery of the romances are all forced. It's celebration night and everyone is frisky... FOR YOU. Oh yeah. Stud coming through. Guy or girl, they all want me.
Agreed ...
As you probably know, im all in for sexual prefferences in both gender an race ... as i multiple times suggested:

I would like to see our comanions sentence alterned ...
I would like to see implemented two values in matter of sexual prefference for each companion ... race and gender:
- If we match both, companion should seem attracked to us, and can propose himself.
- If we match either one, companion should react positively, but should not propose himself.
- If we dont match either, companion should react surprised that we are even interested in him.

That way amount of affection to romance each companion would remain exactly the same no matter what is your Tav ...
YET! Romancing Shadowheart as Gith Woman would feel very differently compared to romancing Shadowheart as Half-Elf Male (since she is into man, concidering her Illithid dream)!

--------------------------------------------------------

And i would also like at least some of our companions to pair up. :P
It was brilliant when in Dragon Age: Inquisition two characters started talking during missions ... about their night spend together. :3

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown