Originally Posted by robertthebard
Well, this argument is invalid. I'm one that didn't get all the tadpole interactions on my first run, because I didn't take enough LRs to get them. Note: I have, and continue to, openly admit that it's because I didn't do what was required to get them. This is your disconnect; I never claimed everyone should get every possible interaction in every playthrough. That was your strawman, not mine. Then there's the issue that I raised in my very first post in this thread, talking about taking a long rest, fighting the hag, and then taking another long rest. Reading through your responses to points raised after this quoted post, your response to that query doesn't add up. You said, paraphrasing here "it's a boss fight, that's fine". How does that equate to your stated "1 LR per day"? So abusing long rests is ok, so long as it's done how you'd do it? I infer that from your stated position of "it's a boss fight, so it's fine".

And I explained that it's fine to have a long rest because it takes a whole day to fight a boss, or that it doesn't even need to grant a long rest, but a hefty number of points. This is not a problem with the consistency of my system. You may not personally like it, but I don't care what you like or not.

Originally Posted by LordRhaegar
People raising legitimate concerns about your system aren't crying

*Other* people have pointed out legitimate concerns about this system for which I am grateful as it has allowed me to further refine it. You, on the other hand, have contributed absolutely nothing of any worth.

From the very start of this thread, your only concern seems to be how to force people into sleeping often enough so they don't miss out on stupid cut-scenes. For one, I don't care about forcing people to sleep or experience content, and for two, if one wanted to force players to sleep, my system is literally the best way to implement it. The fact that you don't see the connection between getting to a 100 each day and being able to force players to bed demonstrates a staggering cognitive impotence on your part, not a problem with my system.