They never get this because everyone would like a different kind of U.I. or has a different Concept of what a Perfect U.I. would be like.

I just want separate Hotbars for all Spells, Skills and Items since you are gonna have MultiClass and Spells and Skills shouldn't be mixed ever. Of course the Item Hotbar isn't extremely important but could be a Hotbar where you could put anything like Equipment for Swapping, Key Items and Scrolls and not just Common Consumables.

This is an Idea for Spell LVL Casting;: You could put a Toggle or Switchable Button to know what Spell Level you'll be casting instead of having Sliders and Tooltips for the whole damn thing. That way i only have to click on the Number if i want to cast Lower/Higher Level of the Same Spell.

Oh yeah and they should let you move the Hotbars to any place you want and not take any more Space than necessary. The Million Portraits also take too much Space on Screen while in Combat so i really hate those since they are also UGLY and BORING as HELL to look at.

It's also funny how they have all these Submenu Sliders and Windows Monstrosities but they can't get proper Inventory Management Buttons for Inventory Selection/Transfer. Cause you know Larian? I don't enjoy taking 3 years to do a quick swap/dump of my whole Inventory every single time? What about Shift Selection? What about a Send my Whole Dumpster to Camp Button?

Last edited by JDCrenton; 26/10/21 09:56 PM.