Originally Posted by ALexws
it seems no one has mentioned this one yet
my favourite one is to let myself get captured by priest Gut and didn't try to break the chain. I wanna see what was gonna happen. Am I gonna end there? (if you are an elf or half-elf, you can't do this because you are immune to sleeping potions and spells). Then plot twist:
boom! A dwarf woman shows up and cut priest Gut throat
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Korrilla Hearthflame. She's a servant of Raphael. If you haven't met Raphael, she won't tell you who's her master.
also, she does weird flex.
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

That is a new one for me. But my last playthroughs was with elfs and half elfs. My ziefling lady sadly is often the target of sleep spells, so maybe I should try that.

I just had the messiest fight against the spider matriarch ever. Since I did forget to save before I botched my stealth to try and take out the eggs before the fight, I thought, I'll give it a try. It was long and tedious and not really fun, since my group was not positioned very well and it was just overall chaos, but in the end, I made it. It helps, if one already knows the bosses, you can still manage to somehow survive in some cases (I don't think, it would have ended that well with the githyanki patrol though).
So yeah, nice gaming moment.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who