Originally Posted by Barverak
2 fights away from completing my second playthrough since patch 6 was released, I wanted to be sure of the really annoying bugs/decrepencies. Sometimes hotfixes come out immediately, wanted to give them time for that as well.

1) The environ has been darkened, as drastic as the change from patches 4 and 5. And dark vision does not work as was intended. 30 meters of dark vision is not 5-10, and torches-even the Everburn blade and the ring of light (which name escapes me atm) do not give off enough light. I know they are going for a "darker" game, but when you have to play it in a darkened room so your high end monitor will show you the details, that a bit much.

2) Random companion drops, I had both Shadowheart and get Wyll drop and would not move until reloading.

3) 3/4 of the way through this playthrough, everyone, dead and alive, got a combat aura about them all the time, it was always on and can been seen through walls. Do you know how easy it is to avoid fights when you know they're coming?

4) In Grymforge, the Gnome brother you rescue who takes over the clan, who's namew also escapes me atm, his face is melted away and you see his teeth move with his eye floating where the eye socket should be.

There were more that were more of an annoyance that corrected with reload, but those are the highlights after 2 playthroughs in patch 6.

Regarding #1, I believe darkvision is now 12 m, and superior darkvision is 24 m.