Hi guys,

I just launched patch 6 for the first time and, as some mods are up to date for it, I decide to begin a new game with them. I used only those that are tagged "working on patch 6". Problem is, after a few hours I ran into some real regressions and I was wondering if they are coming from Patch 6 or mods. So can you tell me if following points also happen in your game :

1) Visual and lights : On patch 6 it seems Larian adds some serious visual "improvements". But I found some problems with it, especially with lights effects. Depending on the light many characters often had some blue, or white strange coloration on their face during dialog sequence, especially around eyes. More of that, in some place lights become crazy, clipping from light to very dark when you turn camera.

2) Video scene : During some video scenes, objects are sometimes missing, like the dwarf tadpole outside the grove, or even auntie Ethel that just disappeared during her scene when meeting her at the grove.

3) Some people are still afraid by my ranger wolf (children in Mol's lair, goblins in abadoned village, the Zentharims trapped by the Gnolls...)

4) Some video scenes seems to have been completely removed (dialogs are still triggered but there is no more video scene) like when Nettie try to heal you (or kill you) or when Astarion try to bite you.

It will really help me to know if I can continue with my modded saved games or if I have to begin a new one :), so thank you for your help !