Welcome to the bread and butter of Early Access lol. Though the state currently makes it hard to judge how far along the entire product is. I expect the dev build have most of the acts already in place including voicework and quest outlines. Act one just serves as the testbed on which they base how to adapt the product as a whole. So I expect more polish to come as the next 3 content updates (which I assume will be something along the lines of missing areas or even just classes). Act one is missing roughly 3 zones still, being mountain pass, the shadowed lands and Moonrise Towers itself. Act one is looking to be quite chunky when it comes to area content compared to DoS 2 to say the least.

And yeah on top of the increased size comes heightened complexity of the source material and the complexities of guiding the development process across multiple offices world-wide and with varying degrees of complexities due to Covid-19 pandemic. So yeah, end of 2022 is my most optimistic guess. But in reality I expect Q1 or Q2 2023 to be more realistic. Most stuff in development has been pushed back in many dev studios. I hardly count release dates set in stone, for any game as long as the pandemic rages on, sadly.

Last edited by Kimuriel; 05/11/21 10:10 AM.