Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Yeah, there was sadly too many people who was unable to resist that sweet option to consume whole raw pig head (including skin and bones) in the meantime between main hand and off hand attack ...

So Larian decided to abandon any healing by food entirely. :-/

Just bcs some (large enough, or loud enough ... strike out what does not apply i know wich i would bet) group of players was unable to resist doing something they despited with their whole heart.

Seems ridiculous?
Thats bcs it is.

Well, the raw pig head got me. Seems funny indeed but i guess it's just so easy to eat it with a double click is due to the fact that we have a PC game. Seeing them gnaw and spit out bones while walking would be awesome but maybe a bit too much to expect laugh.

My fav would be some kind of "well fed" effect that has HP regeneration over time OUTSIDE of combat. That would make short rests a bit more meaningful, and also less needed.

I have always disliked the way D&D handles spells a bit. Especially in the lower levels. Cast a Magic missile...sleep a night. But i just read again WHY it is that way (in case someone is interested -> Krasus Folly) Pretty nice explanation.