Originally Posted by Lady Avyna
Originally Posted by JandK
Originally Posted by Lady Avyna
I don't take offense to a joke but it seems my idea of asking for the consumption of food for whatever reason is a joke to you guys, even though the it's required in DnD. Maybe not for combat but for healing a character's exhaustion.

I'm not trying to be insulting, and I'm glad you don't take offense.

I suppose I make jokes because the subject seems funny to me. I legitimately don't understand where you're coming from. I think I asked this in another post, but didn't see an answer: why not just ask for more healing potions in the game instead of asking to heal by eating food? The end result of the request is to get more healing, right? Does that healing *have* to come from food? If so, why?

My idea was if say, you ran out of all other healing options in a battle. You don't have anymore potions and the healers can no longer heal because they require rest. That's why I said, what about food? I remember that was an option in the beginning and I didn't understand why they removed it.

Hence the suggestion of *more* potions, so that you don't run out. In other words, imagine if all the food items in your inventory were actually potions instead. Wouldn't that solve the problem you're having?