Originally Posted by GM4Him
Which was why I proposed that food should be required for short rests, not just long rests. Take away the 2 Short Rest Limit and make it cost food.
Originally Posted by Lady Avyna
The title of my thread has to do with eating food. Yes, I ask in regard to healing but eating to relieve exhaustion is a form of healing.

I'd like to see both.
Short Rests are too limited.
Food isn't useful enough.

As for Long Rests, rather than having a limit on Short Rests to tell players when they should Long Rest, maybe they could add yawning, pale skin and dark circles under the eyes.
I'd say there should be debuffs and status effects, but it would be inconvenient to have those unless the tutorial mentions them, and party members or passive messages say what's being affected.

Originally Posted by Lady Avyna
You may not incorporate that as a DM in YOUR game but that doesn't mean another DM (Larian) can not incorporate it in theirs, because at the end of the day, it's THEIR game not ours.

It's their game, but it is in Early Access, and we are the ones who bought and are playing the game.
Also, while the final say is theirs to incorporate something or not, they should probably communicate more with players about why they will or won't add what's been requested.

Last edited by EliasIncarnation; 10/11/21 12:12 AM.