The larger battles may not be "too long" in the sense that they arrest momentum (because they are challenging and...fun?), but I absolutely do get fatigued waiting through a metric ton of turns. I start to zone out and spend less time thinking about my own moves. I'm a newb to this sort of thing, but it seems odd that there's literally no upper limit. I mean, a 5e battle with, what, 15-20 enemies? I don't think any meaty-enough turn-based combat can reasonably accommodate that. It's just thermodynamically not possible.

FWIW, I don't really fall on either side of the "AI takes too long" problem, but it is absolutely clear to me that it's still worth people reporting what they feel are issues with AI decision latency. Whether or not you think that Larian will optimize the AI (of course they will), the questions that are still open are "when?" and most importantly "to what extent?". Only if people continue to report that they FEEL that certain technical issues are impacting their time with the game will Larian be able to make informed decisions about those questions. In other words, I'm not sure there's any such thing as redundant feedback and it's counterproductive to spend time lambasting people for giving genuine feedback. It's the internet, we're not running out of real estate. Let people speak their minds.