Originally Posted by GM4Him
I just want the game to make sense. Like someone else said, if I'm jogging along a road and I see a burning building, if I don't stop right then and there to help the people involved with their burning building, then the burning building should be burnt down later. I shouldn't be able to jog past a burning building, go fight some bad guys, then go to camp and rest for almost 24 hours, and finally return the next day to help those people with their burning building. That just doesn't make sense.

Likewise, if I fight the red caps and the hag has taken Mayrina into her sanctum, something should happen that is different if I decide to take almost 24 hours to get some rest and return. It makes no sense that the hag just lets you go off and rest and then still acts like it is the same day.

I 100% agree with the part I've quoted above here.

Originally Posted by Dez
...some people don't want this and it shouldn't be forced upon the people who prefers a "frozen" world where they can do as much side-content as they want in between quests.

Except it ruins the game for people like me. A world like that, with an ever burning house and a never-ending ritual, is laughable and unrealistic. It doesn't provide for immersion. It belittles what could otherwise be an interesting experience.

So why is okay to force the static world on me?

Last edited by JandK; 18/11/21 02:53 PM.