Few issues with Ethel i encounter.

In both palythougs i attack Ethel in the teahouse and i let her run away to her underground "nest"

1st playthroug: after fighting her i let her live and run away ,chosing the deception option to get both her reward and Mayrina
everything was fine - the small masked dude came back to his senses and went back to Baldursgate, petrification was lifted from "sick" dude and he realized the Ethel was the true reason of his illness and when shes gone hes no longer sick and can go back to his fammily. Frog is happy that Hug is gone and leads me to reward. Mayrina husband ressurected as undead walk away with her. Highelf that sees future also worked properly,
only problem with this playthroug was that Ethel doors to underdark remaind closed, i used mask befor and after killing her - doors where closed in both cases. i could use misty step to get into that chamber .

2nd playthoug ( or just doing Ethel again couse i had to use one of my save games befor Ethel, to fix my mistake with oppening Zhentahrim chest and "locking that area for me ):
Did Ethel fight the same way i did in my 1st playthough - i start the fight with manacing strike to fear her - then i bomb her in 2 turns to 10 hp so she dont even summons her 4 masked minnions, she begs for mercy, i am again taking the deception option to get both rewards ( Ethel hairs & Mayrina ) she runs away AND the problems starts here. 1st one - small halfling dude did NOT come back to his senses, now way to talk to him, hes not going back to baldurs gate, 2nd problem the petryfied dude is still petryfied and sick... , when i used basilisk potion on him he dies. 3rd. again i cant pass doors to underdark with mask on, before and after killing Ethel.
Only things that worked properly after Hug is gone was Highelf that sees the future, his visions stoped and he runed away, Frog was happy that Hug is gone and leads me to reward.

I am a bit confused