Originally Posted by GM4Him
And another thing, you mentioned that one of the reasons why you don't like to play spellcasters is because it's too much management. That is actually more of what my whole point is. This is a video game, so the game should help me manage all my character stats and abilities regardless of whether they're a spellcaster or not so that it's fun to play any class. The more they automate for me and the less work I have to do, the more fun it is.

That's part of why I have a problem with the hot bar. When the game Auto adds things to your hot bar, it jumbles around spells and scrolls and special abilities and potions so it's hard to find anything. When we get into higher level, it's going to be a nightmare to manage for this very reason. That's partially why I'm making such a big deal out of it. If I have to try to restrict myself with scrolls and so forth right now because they're not doing it for me, it's going to be really bad once my character's level six or seven or eight.

And that goes for all classes. People out here keep arguing that us who want a more 5e experience should just play it that way. Restrict yourself. But when you get into higher levels with all sorts of different abilities and spells and so forth, it's going to make the game no fun if I have to try to remember all the rules and nuances and then restrict myself.

And this now brings us back to the primary topic. This is why I want them to implement a true 5e rule set and stats and so forth with options to tweak it for Homebrew if we want to. If they don't do this for us, then those of us who want a true D&D experience aren't going to get it.

You are aware that you can turn off the auto add function in Options, UI, right? Scroll down on it, I think it's close to the bottom, and there's a few checkboxes to hit, and no more losing stuff on the hotbars.

I am aware of your build, and what it means. I have acknowledged countless times that that scenario is broken, and yet, again, here you are, beating me over the head with it. I'm not sure how much clearer I can be about it. I'm to the point where I'm starting to wonder how many people are posting on your account.