Temple of elemental evil with the circle of eight mod is a totally different game to what people remembered. Absolutely Worth playing. Its in my favs collection with Planescape torment, Nox, Wizardy 8, Dark Sun 2, Fallout 1/2 and Arcanum.

Though I feel people in this forum are FAR from classic RPG fans, youl probably just get negative comments and <its not modern, no QUALITY OF LIFE stuff, no sex/romances, to much READING so MEEEH> so no point really discussing these great type of games here. Basically any game people complain nowadays because of <NO QUALITY OF LIFE> <MICROMANAGING> stuff, is a great cRPG experience in my book.
I mean people here are negative even towards BG1 and BG2! LOL.

Also these RPG classics are still actively supported BY MANY and have of back-ends to modern rigs (more resolution options etc...) like for Fallout 2 (Sfall) and Arcanum (UAP2.0). Everything runs perfect on my Win10 rig on a 32 LG lcd forced at 4:3 aspect ratio; to keep that classic feel wink. Im actually really tempted to get a cheap 17 inch SONY crt monitor to hook up via HDMI/Converter to just play these games.

Last edited by mr_planescapist; 09/12/21 01:25 AM.