Look. You and Raggy both like to debate. I'm not here to argue or debate. I'm here to provide suggestions. If you want, you can be the winner. You have proven me wrong or something. My point is totally stupid and invalid or whatever you want to call it. You're the winner of the BG3 Debate about whether Larian misrepresented everything or whatever. I could really care less about that.

Bottom line = Me and others like me, lots of us on various forums across various gameplay systems, were under the impression this game was going to be based on D&D 5e. We bought the game partially for that reason and partially because it was BG3, a sequel to a very good series of games. We were told they were trying to make the game feel like D&D 5e. So, we expected something closer to D&D 5e.

So all I'm saying is that I am hoping Larian will please please please at least give us some settings so that we can set the game to play more like a true D&D 5e game. I'm not even asking them to strip the game of all of its homebrews that you guys are so fond of that you don't want them to ever change them. Just at least give me and others like me the option to set the defaults to D&D 5e so that we can play the game the way we want to.

If they don't, that's fine. I'll probably still like the game. Will I buy another game from Larian. Probably not. Call me what you want. Say I'm a baby and throwing a tantrum if you'd like. Doesn't matter. The bottom line is, if you, the seller, don't give your customer what they thought they were buying, and then you don't try to do what you can to fix it, and you don't give them a refund either, there's going to be one unhappy customer who is likely never going to trust you again as a seller or buy anything from you again.

I'm asking them to try to give us D&D players some true D&D experience, and if they don't deliver, because they're too stuck on their quasi-DOS/D&D whatever it is that they're going for, then fine. They'll probably just have a lot of unhappy customers who never want to buy another game from them. If they can live with that, fine. Good for them. I wish them all the success in the world.