Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
gaymer #804659 31/12/21 12:57 AM
A
A
Originally Posted by gaymer
Originally Posted by Danielbda
Normally a game spending years in EA is not a good sign. I'd guess development is not going smoothly.

We already knew that from Larian having to do mass hires everywhere and Swen saying their own developers weren't fully comfortable with programming the requisite changes on their engine in earlier PFH stream. Whenever the initial game launches, it will still be a buggy & broken mess.

Honestly, I do not know what "buggy mess" you are talking about. From my experience (and I've played the game for over 100 hours) I've not had any bugs worth noting aside from the visuals in a few cutscenes. After patch 6 the game runs smooth as butter at 60 fps on ultra (and I don't have a high end pc), looks gorgeous, voice acting is top notch, decent story and a variety of companions. I've got my money worth 10 folds. Granted, I bought the game only 4 months ago and it's still new and exciting for me, as the time passes I might change my stance, but I doubt it smile

dbarron #804825 02/01/22 02:32 PM
T
Banned
Banned
T
Well found some optimist on youtube that listed BG3 released in year 2022.

They show a steady performance in fixing bugs, improving things and add more content. Of course new issues can rise. When they did in patch 6 improve graphics so did the system performance requirements for maximum graphics also rise.

My wish is that Larian also try to optimize the new code for maximum graphics so we can at least get slightly better framerate. That said it is true you can pause the combat and this is not some FPS shooter game that need to have super high frame rates. This wish is easier said then done, but hopefully Larian can do this performance optimize. Yes I know you can change settings, but I was talking about little performance boost in FPS.

I believe either BG3 is released towards end of 2022 or during the long year 2023. When I say during 2023 it could be anytime summer 2023 or example Christmas 2023. I have no crystal ball to see the future, but that is the impression I have got and I think Larian has said that. Finally it is true from Early Access we can not know how much they have done of Act 2 and Act 3. The game will have to my understanding 3 Acts during full release.

My brother asked me recently when do you think we can play BG3 full game released together really 2022 or 2023? I said: "Dear brother my best guess is during year 2023cool!".

Last edited by Terminator2020; 02/01/22 03:20 PM.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard