Originally Posted by fylimar
I never said it's not ok to just want sex, I like a bit more story around a romance and I'm not even a romantic person. I just think, the Shadowheart romance is well done and it is strange, that 4 out of 5 companions just propose sex on the same evening. I know, EA and they want to show everything, still, strange. (5 If you count psycho drow in).

And why some guy feels the need to call me a troll because of that, is beyond me. Some people really lack manners.

And THAT was my point. Thank you. 4 pages later, and it's back to the beginning.

I get it's a party. Everyone is in high spirits. Lae'zel and Astarion... They make sense. Sure. Maybe they are just, "Let's do it," both on the same night.

But EVERYONE? And not a single person cares what gender you are? Is everyone bisexual? Is everyone so easy? There's no variety, no foreplay, no leading up to anything, and absolutely no option to be close to characters WITHOUT them soliciting you for sex. What about just bros hanging out on party night, or ladies just hanging and being friends? Must it all just be sex, like a sex buffet?