I do feel like everyone propositioning you on the same night feels kind of artificial, but not to a degree that breaks my immersion really. I think there's better ways to approach relationship development, but that's partially a matter of taste.

The main problem to me is two-fold. The first problem is that the relationships don't feel as if they evolve organically a for a lot of the characters. I think the main issue there is the fact that it's EA and there are either cut scenes that aren't implemented, or are missed entirely because of the way the game currently handles those scenes. Maybe the added scenes won't fix that, but we won't know until they've actually been added so I'm not going to be too harsh in my judgement here, since I see this part of the problem as being primarily technical.

The other problem, which I feel is bigger, is the fact that there's no other way to celebrate with your party other than picking someone to hook up with at the celebration. I feel as though there should be more interaction at the celebration with the party, especially the party as a whole. There should be cut scenes where everyone is together doing stuff. It feels like a waste of narrative opportunity otherwise. At that point in the game I feel as though the celebration moment, should hammer home the dynamics of the party and how that relates to the game as a whole. Either use the celebration as a moment to show that the party has come together as a group of unlikely allies who are starting to develop some real bonds with each other, or use it to show that there are still divisions and frustrations that are still unreconcilled and might not be able to be recconciled. And even on a one-on-one level, we should get interactions that let us see the various members of the party enjoying themselves. I think it would have been better if, assuming their approval level was high enough, we got a cut scene with each member when we spoke to them, letting us interact and have some fun character moments with them, and the offers of sex could come after that. As it is now, the offers feel disconnected and at times, kind of unearned. Especially since we don't get as much opportunity to flirt and build tension before the celebration scene. You can argue that Larian wanted to make sure people could see the relationship aspct of the game in EA, but I would argue in turn that they should probably have prioritized making the celebration, which I think is actually a really good inclusion that I found really rewarding, be a good character moment for the party.