Originally Posted by ash elemental
Originally Posted by GM4Him
I get it's a party. Everyone is in high spirits. Lae'zel and Astarion... They make sense. Sure. Maybe they are just, "Let's do it," both on the same night.

But EVERYONE? And not a single person cares what gender you are? Is everyone bisexual? Is everyone so easy? There's no variety, no foreplay, no leading up to anything, and absolutely no option to be close to characters WITHOUT them soliciting you for sex. What about just bros hanging out on party night, or ladies just hanging and being friends? Must it all just be sex, like a sex buffet?
How do you get everyone to proposition you? I haven't had it happen since the last two patches or so. On my good runs Lae'zel and Astarion both disliked my character too much to be interested (I was surpised they didn't leave tbh), and on my evil run Wyll left and Shadowheart disliked my character. Gale afaik you need to get through the buggy weave romance scene first, otherwise he just offers to share wine at the party.

I normally talk to Shadowheart first, agree to meet her later and then suddendly everyone tells me what could have happened, if I had picked them - even if they wouldn't have offered, if I had talked to them first (I did try it once with reloads, to see, what would happen, after everyone said, what I would miss to not pick them).

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who