Originally Posted by 1varangian
I just wish the Panels from Hell would be less about marketing fluff or empty hype and more about discussing the game, design decisions and such.
I would prefer that, as well. Panels from Hell are simply marketing strategy. I haven't watched the last two, outside actual content trailer.

Originally Posted by SerraSerra
Originally Posted by Niara
Swen is the only one who ever seems too be genuinely enjoying himself. The rest pretend to enjoy his bullying, mocking and general disrespectful treatment of them.
I agree that there's this weird "my boss is a chill guy, but he's also a bit autistic and his juvenile enthusiasm can be quite scary if directed at you" tension from time to time.
Eh, I would avoid interpreting the dynamic too much. I have done some "advertising" at work, and it is harder to look enthusiastic or natural then one may expect, and public speaking and performing isn't outside my wheelhouse exactly. Sven is very good at being a likable online persona and is using that to promote their games. Others may not come out as naturally, but they still are doing a good job. Those people are developers, not actors and youtubers.

Last edited by Wormerine; 28/01/22 12:22 PM.