Originally Posted by SerraSerra
- Address the EA forum community by having a look at the 'megathreads' and to the extend possible at this time in development inform us of their decisions on these issues in order to reach a 'closure' on some of these topics (D/N, +4 party, RtWP, 5e deviations such as mages scribing all scrolls, or reactions).
If i would have to choose one thing ... it would be this.

But i would probably not limit it to megathreats ...
There is many "lesser" things that i want to be either allready tuned in next patch (since i hope PFH = patch) ...
- Too small hotbar > do they plan to even do someting about that? And if so, what?
- Unability to attack certain NPCs in certain situations ... > same question as abowe.
- F*****G SNEAK ATTACK! laugh > I think its about time to admit this isnt working as planned.
- Absence of Origin characters for Druid and Sorcerer (and hopefully new class) ... > Will there even be some, or certain classes simply never get justice in form of their own companion/Origin character?
- Missing or Lacking certain options in dialogues ... > Do Larian want to keep us cornered, or will they give us option to defend oureself?
- Pathfinding around Blighted Village ... > Do we really need to carry every single companion by hand to safety, or will they ever stop jumping from the roof like Lemmings? :-/

//Edit:
- Starting equipment > Should we keep our hopes, or is that totally off the table? And if so, i would certainly like to know why? laugh

//Edit:
- And rolled stats ... i really want to know if im suppose to start learning hot to mod, or not. laugh

And probably countless more ...
I think picking at least Few (5?) topics from whole forum and say "we are aware of this, and working on solution" or "we are aware of this, but we also like how this work now, so we will not change it" would be perfect.

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 01/02/22 05:54 PM.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown