Originally Posted by S2PHANE
Originally Posted by SerraSerra
With the next PFH being confirmed (see other thread), what are your expectations for the PFH specifically (not the game) ?
Jokes and antics for the twitch crowd who are oblivious to the requests and discussions that take place here, a playthrough of the new class, a trailer for the new class, announcement of the update

I would personally LOVE IT if they took a glance at the megathreads and give confirmations that they're watching out for us and our worries about the game but sad to say, I've lost hope that they will directly acknowledge their own forums or misgivings and weird (no, not quirky, just weird) design/gameplay choices. Give us a roadmap. Give us something tangible.

This is a repeat from my last post months ago but (to no surprise) its still actual-

I want more feedback angles. We barely have topics of interest anymore. I want an insight into the development process of the rest of the game. A snippet, a quick 5 minute video of some models, areas, concept art, armor / weapon designs, interviews with the development team, I would even settle for a goddamn screenshot - instead of wasting everyones time with a pointless PFH show. Not to bash on that, I think they're adorable in their way and I support their playfulness about it, but since the beggining we are in the dark. I don't care for it. It doesn't get me hyped up as a solid example of a developmental process could. A bunch of smaller game studios give out information like that as the norm.
A patch is introduced and then silence comes which in turn makes the people branch out into wild theories and suggestions (both on here and discord alongside the amazing content/lore creators on youtube) which will probably not see the light of day. Silence is NOT Larians friend. Not when you're developing a game of this scope, with a name that has cemented itself into the nostalgia-filled hearts of so many people.
You can paint onto me whatever opinions you want but I seriously don't think thats too much to ask for. Especially because I'm not the only one requesting it. I want monthly updates on where they're at.

You guys dont get it. If there is 1000 kids who all want own stuff, they listen 1 of them, they lose 999 kids. I honestly think its time to forget this EA kumbayaa. Go pro! Larian's skill lvl should be high enough after 2 game already. Start to sell high quality Fantasy Characters could be one step.

Last edited by GreatWarrioX; 03/02/22 01:29 AM.