I made a similar post on Steam. Bad place. It's a no no from me. Either way. This thread seems a way better place than make another OP. So lets blow it.

I feel like after 16 months of development it's time we get a roadmap on future goals and what game content we're going to be getting in the end. No need for false promises or release dates.

RELEASE WHEN IT'S READY.

But man please, we were asked to pay full price to participate in EA and that is totally fine. I'm not a fan of this format of developing and it starts to show why.
One starts to wonder after almost a year and a half in Dev, why are they NOT showing anything on what the final product will look like. Silly PFH cosplay time is fun and all, but come on...
If "direct communication" makes development better then why, as mentioned above aren't we getting clearer images of it?

Most noteworthy RPG titles in EA or GoFundMe campaigns have clear as day goals on end product content from day 0, and they never pride themselves as much as asking for full price. Only thing that comes to mind is they're having trouble with Covid and everything, which again... it's FINE.

Having said the above, I WANT TO PARTICIPATE in this EA as much as possible, but I just can't because there is nothing to participate to other than trying to break the game and report bugs back.

What I personally NEED real soon, doesn't have to be in the next PFH is at least a rough roadmap on future projects-additions and timetables, and also I feel like everyone woul finally love to know what's the end product content gonna look like, cuz it just feels like from the communications Larian gives us this is something way way WAYYYYYYYY onto the future or something that simply can't be communicated due to complications. Which again, we'd LOVE to know MORE about...