Originally Posted by Dace Highlander
Don't want to sound like a complete NOOBert but here goes any how. Is there any way to continue playing with characters already started? I don't mean continue playing under Patch 6, but continue playing a character started under Patch 6 and continue playing it under Patch 7?
since one of the biggest problem with patch 6 is how it saves (or, rather, how it doesn't saves) the items you have, I would avoid that...

Originally Posted by Icelyn
Originally Posted by Tuco
If there's a race for which that makes sense, it would be the gith, which are by canon a bunch of lanky, bitter bastards.
It's more questionable that motherfucking "Absolute Unit" Halsin weights basically the same.
Absolute Unit!!!! laugh

Could just be placeholders for both weights.
as I quoted from the sources of the game, halsin is a male elf so he weights what a male elf weights... it is by no means impossible to change though and it would be quite easy to do.

on another note, while I was checking on halsin, I tried enlarge / reduce, for science... and, enlarging the heaviest in my party (gale, certainly the ego) and the lightest (lae'zel, definitively the empty brain) yields the same weight : 205kg. this time, it's based on the size category rather than their race, which is interesting