Originally Posted by GM4Him
So, first off, sorry to annoy you, Zellin.

Second, my device was having a hard time pulling that link up. Is it basically saying Larian IS going to do random encounters post EA? I think that's what you are saying, but wanted to make sure.

Third, I was partially trying to bring it back to the main topic, since it seems to have been derailed and become about random encounters only. Yes, I brought that up yet again with everything else, but only because it's one small portion of the overall point of the thread. I didn't want to exclude it going forward.

But, ultimately, I'm just trying to get more of a true D&D experience with BG3, which means we need some true 5e rules, stats, less homebrew, blah, blah, blah.

I do hate repeating all this over and over, but I know how people work. Don't keep bringing things up and they either forget or feel like you must not have really wanted it. If they want me to shut up, all they have to do is say, "Hey. We're going to do an option for true 5e rules and stats post EA," or "No, we're not, so stop asking.". A response from THEM is all it takes.
The link contains Larian inner conversation in which they consider adding "random nightly visitor", say that this is a "good idea", but also something for "post EA". Everything in "" is a literal quotation of their employee words. So yes, you'll probably get random encounters, but with full release. I suppose they want less randomness in EA. I may add that the screenshot that Swen got hidden appeared around the same time in another place and it was showing that something wreaked havoc in the camp, but here you will need to trust my memory and understanding and I wouldn't trust them after the amount of things I read about the game.
About the first, third and the last part. I understand why you are repeating things, but in my opinion you're going too far with repeating the exact same things. It's like one of those youtube videos of 1 hour of something. Try to imagine the work of Larian employees, who are supposed to read this forum and they read you repeating the same exact thoughts on a daily if not hourly basis. I feel bad for them and for the other good thoughts and ideas which are drowning under this flood. And we know that they won't say anything even if they would like to, because of the consequence of being obligated to do what they promised even if they will eventually find out that it creates a ton of bugs and it's easier to cut the feature out than fix it (happens in development). So it's not any kind of annoyment by your thoughts, but you are sincerely getting me worried about where this kind of behavior may lead. Could you, please, act in a more "balanced" way? I believe it will be more helpful.